This page is meant to provide opportunities for CSF Scholars and recent graduates interested in applying for internships, paid positions and leadership programs. CSF partners with various organizations across WA State. We do not influence the selection process for any external opportunities.
We suggest to reach out directly to the organization for any questions. For opportunities within CSF, please reach us through our Contact Us page.
CSF’s AmeriCorps Team
Have you been looking for a way to give back to your community? Join our team of College and Career Coaches!
College and Career Coaches will help middle school students strengthen their college aspirations and beliefs by developing a college-going culture in a school setting. The service year begins on August 12, 2019 with a full-time commitment over an 11-month period. The program begins with an interactive orientation to prepare members for an incredible year with their students.
Recent college graduates are highly encouraged to apply. Learn more and apply here!
Customer Service & Sales Paid Internship – $15/hr + Bonus $
25-40/hours (Special Opportunity only to CSF Scholars. *Interested candidates please email email@example.com)
Summer internship to introduce, educate and convert customers to Southern Glazers ground breaking E Commerce portal SG Proof.This includes initiating calls and/or visits to customers, establishing rapport, with the end result being the sign up and conversion to the SG proof platform. This job is seasonal for 25- 40 hours per week.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contact accounts on target list and introduce, educate and sign up with SG Proof
- Establish and maintain quality customer relationships by delivering exceptional customer service, establishing rapport, identifying and exceeding customer needs and expectations
- Achieve customer recruitment and conversion goals and follow- up with consumers as required to sign up and convert customers.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with new and existing Business to Business (B2B) customers
- Develop daily pre-plan to target current, or lapsed customers to demonstrate SG Proof
- Acquire in depth company knowledge in order to articulate the features and benefits of SG Proof products
- Attend and actively participate in daily team meetings or relevant training in order to ensure appropriate sales techniques are being used and accurate information is being communicated to customers
- Attend sales group meetings concerning sign up and conversion targets.
- Visit select customers as needed to establish strong personal relationships and understand customer’s business first-hand
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Currently enrolled in college or just graduating.
- Must be 21 years or older
- Working knowledge and proficiency in computer skills, including MS Office Suite (e.g., Outlook for email, Excel to track metrics, Word and PowerPoint to create documents, and presentations), and experience with Customer Relation Management (CRM) systems
- Must maintain working knowledge of portfolio and products, including core and innovation products
- Knowledge in asking the right questions in order to get to know your prospects more, and benefit from having an idea of what their particular needs are
- Knowledge in developing sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations
- Must have excellent verbal communications skills in order to effectively communicate with direct customers on the telephone and internally
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a high energy sales environment that is goal/quota driven.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills in order to meet performance goals
- Excellent, upbeat and positive attitude in order to directly work with potential clients and employees
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure, and meet sales goals
- Ability to listen
- Physical demands with activity or condition for a considerable amount of time include sitting and typing/keyboarding using a computer (e.g., keyboard, mouse, and monitor) or adding machine
- Physical demands with activity or condition may include occasional to rare amount of time include walking, bending, reaching, standing, and stooping
- May require occasional lifting/lowering, pushing, carrying, or pulling up to 20lbs
- Current WA DMV and Proof of insurance.
Job: Customer Service
Primary Location: United States-Washington-Seattle
Shift: Day Shift
Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state and municipal laws. The Company prohibits discrimination on other bases such as ancestry, medical condition, or marital status under applicable laws. We make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. Candidates should possess the right to work in the United States, as it is not the general practice of Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits to sponsor individuals for work visas.