BECOME A LINKEDIN POWER USER
Learn how to give yourself a competitive edge by leveraging LinkedIn, both as as student, and a future job seeker. CSF partnered with Matt Youngquist, Founder and President of Career Horizons, share TIPS on how to setup your LinkedIn profiles and networking functions to help you secure your next job. Below are a few examples of how you can use LinkedIn. Find the link to the video webinar recording below and learn more of the ins’ and outs’ of LinkedIn.
Here are some ways that you can leverage LinkedIn
- Be found by recruiters and employers
- Get a foot in the door at specific companies
- Build strategic partnerships and referral networks
- Locate and contact people for informational interviews
- Research people prior to meeting and interviews
- Search and apply to published job openings
- Share your ideas and promote your personal brand
- Assist other people with favors to build good will
INTERVIEW WORKSHOP TOOLS
To dig deeper, take a look at the video recordings from our Level I and Level II webinars as well as the presentation notes, just click.